Xero Shoes Women’s Mesa Trail, Muddy Rose, 8.5
(as of Nov 25,2022 19:57:32 UTC – Details)
- The Mesa Trail runs small. We recommend choosing 1/2 size larger than your usual size.
- Trail running has never been lighter and more natural with the Xero Shoes™ Mesa Trail.
- Light weight – so light, in fact, you could forget you have them on.
- Vegan-friendly materials.
- The breathable, mesh upper gets rid of the weight and keeps you cool.
- Huarache-inspired design – the adjustable instep and midfoot straps are not just eye-catching but functional, giving you a secure and comfortable fit.
- A wide toe box lets your toes spread, splay, relax, and function naturally.
- The moisture-wicking lining helps keep you dry. The welded protective covering of the adjustable midfoot and instep straps adds durability.
- Removable 2mm insole, for a closer-to-barefoot experience that lets you Feel The World®.
- Flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. The “XERO-drop” design (non-elevated heel) allows for proper posture, and it’s built low to the ground for balance and agility.
- The lugged, dual-chevron tread gives you sure-footed traction. the “hidden” 3mm TrailFoam™ layer adds the right amount of protection and comfort.
- Natural FEEL – a 5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole, with 3.5mm lugs to give you the right combination of protection and grip, plus ground-feedback so your brain knows how to move your body optimally.
- Polyester upper and lining.
- Synthetic insole.
- Rubber outsole.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Package Dimensions : 11.6 x 7.2 x 4.4 inches; 14.39 Ounces
Item model number : MTW-ROS-W8.5
Department : Womens
Date First Available : August 10, 2021
ASIN : B09CCDQTGT