adidas Terrex Free Hiker Primeblue
(as of Nov 21,2022 20:13:18 UTC – Details)
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- Trail shoes don’t have to be boring. The Terrex Free Hiker by adidas® Outdoor fashionably blesses the trails with a secure sock-like fit and cushioned perfection.
- 50% of the upper is made from textile composed of 75% Primeblue, a recycled material made partially from Parley Ocean Plastic.
- Sock-fit silhouette with lace closure.
- Water-repellent Primeknit™ upper.
- Boost™ and EVA-stabilized midsoles.
- Continental™ rubber outsole.
- Upper made from textile and synthetic material.
- Lining and insole made out of textile material.
- Synthetic outsole.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Package Dimensions : 13.27 x 9.02 x 4.88 inches; 2.45 Pounds
Item model number : LEU77
Department : Womens
Date First Available : December 3, 2021
Manufacturer : adidas
ASIN : B09MZ1ZJLZ
Made in the USA or Imported
Boost midsole and EVA stabilization frame
Continental Rubber outsole